Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Welcome to It's a Disney World After All!

In 1964, the world would be introduced to Walt Disney's "It's A Small World After All."

Nearly 50 years later, that song is still stuck in our heads. Welcome to "It's A Disney World After All," which is filled with plenty Disney posts.

This blog will mainly focus on the Disney Theme Parks (primarily Walt Disney World in Florida) but there will be plenty of Disney to go around. 

I will be soon having pages devoted to the different types of articles I will write about and I will try to keep this as up to date as I can. With the holidays coming around, Disney is expanding and there will be plenty of excitement in here.

The Walt Disney Company has expanded greatly in the past few years and this blog is dedicated to all things Disney. I also invite you to comment and let me know what you like and don't like. 

Walt Disney himself said that "Disneyland will never be completed- it will continue to grow;" and I want the same for this blog. 

So enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment